How to Register in Edison
The Importance of Supplier Registration
- Must be a registered vendor in order to receive a contract award
- Registration by category codes will result in receipt of e-mail notifications of solicitations/sourcing events that are publicly posted
- Register with the State of Tennessee, Department of Revenue for Sales and Use Tax in Tennessee
Registered Suppliers must:
- No less than twice per year, log into your Edison account to review and update your information. Self maintenance of your account, of the information listed below through the Edison Portal, will provide you with better results of e-mail notifications of publicly posted events.
- Category codes; Tennessee is using the UNSPSC coding system to identify goods and services, please see the list below.
- Contact Person (s) and e-mail addresses
- Physical Address (es) and Locations
Registering to Do Business with the State of Tennessee:
Registration for Sales and Use Tax in Tennessee
Please click HERE to contact your local PTAC Counselor.