UT CIS works with public and private sector organizations to improve their overall capacity to plan for and react to incidents and emergencies. We can help you to assess just what your hazards and vulnerabilities are, and develop plans and programs to prepare for them. Our instructors and staff have decades of real world experience and expertise to offer your organization.
Whether you need basic First Aid and CPR training, or technical rescue training for your first responders, we can help you find the solutions to your emergency response and preparedness needs.
Our Programs Include:
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Planning
- Exercise Development and Assessment
- Healthcare Emergency Preparedness (Multiple Programs)
- Face Safety/Extinguisher Training
- Confined Space Rescue
- Rope Rescue/Industrial Rescue from Heights
- Trench Collapse Rescue
- Structural Collapse Rescue
- Machinery Rescue
- Agricultural Rescue
- Highly Infectious Disease Response
- HazMat Spill Response
- Emergency Decontamination/First Receiver Training
- Post-Storm Responder Safety Training
- First Aid/CPR/AED Training
- Emergency Hemorrhage Control Training
- Fall Protection Rescue Training
- Basic Tower Climber/Rescue Training
- Custom Programs and more, just ask....
For a list of our upcoming courses, visit our Training page.