CIS courses are delivered conveniently throughout the year at sites all across the state. All courses are taught by subject-matter experts —people who have worked in manufacturing plants, as well as service-oriented businesses, and who have faced the same problems and opportunities you do every day.
- Log into the Solution Point system to register electronically
- If you have registered with us before, please use your previous username
- If you have forgotten your username, please reset your username and password using your email address from the last time you registered
- If you have not registered with us before, please create a login account
- Call UT CIS to phone-in your registration at: 615-253-6371
- Complete the 2017 Course Registration Form and email to Carol.Jones@tennessee.edu
- Please contact Carol.Jones@tennessee.edu with any registration questions
Click here for a list of hotels convenient to our Nashville Office location.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No refunds or credits issued one week or less prior to the first date of class.
No refunds for cancellations more than one week prior to the first date class but credit may be applied toward another UTCIS course.
SOLUTION POINT is the new way to review your transcripts, register and pay for courses, track progress toward a certification, complete course evaluations, enroll in and complete online courses, or check training offerings.
Please note: Some Environmental, Health and Safety courses require that students complete a Medical Evaluation Form. Please check course descriptions to determine if this applies to the course you're registering for, then complete the form and bring it with you to the first class.
Please contact Felicia.Roberts@tennessee.edu with any registration questions